Skip to content
Using Annie Sloan Gliding Wax
Using Annie Sloan Gilding Wax is as easy as one, two, three! Discover how to get a beautiful metallic finish in this quick tutorial.
- Paint your piece of furniture with Chalk Paint®, moving your brush in all directions to create a rich, textured finish.
- Allow the paint to dry. This shouldn't take long – you just want the paint to feel dry to the touch.
- Use your fingers to rub Gilding Wax over any areas that you'd like to highlight, such as carvings.
- Highlight areas by building up the wax in layers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.